WE7 data per hour ?

Old June 22nd 09, 12:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Broadband King

Default WE7 data per hour ?

Looking into USB Broadband, I listen to WE7 music whilst web browsing,
on an hourly basis, how much data am I downloading listening to WE7 ?

(I know the other amounts, all quite low for me)

TIA

Old June 22nd 09, 07:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Alex Fraser

Broadband King wrote:
Looking into USB Broadband, I listen to WE7 music whilst web browsing,
on an hourly basis, how much data am I downloading listening to WE7 ?

http://www.we7.com/#/about/free-music mentions 192kbps for ad-supported
downloads. I listened to a song direct from the site and it seemed to be
roughly 192kbps. That's somewhere close to 100MB/hour (megabytes per
hour) including overheads.

Alex