Orange Broadband dongle

Old June 23rd 09, 05:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Loki

Default Orange Broadband dongle

I have a Orange Broadband Dongle on contract which is due to expire.

Can I use a PAYG SIM instead of a Contract SIM?
Old June 25th 09, 01:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Orange Response Team

On Jun 23, 5:52*pm, "Loki" wrote:
I have a Orange Broadband Dongle on contract which is due to expire.

Can I use a PAYG SIM instead of a Contract SIM?

Hi there, I work for Orange and might be able to help.

As your agreement is soon to expire you may be able to change to one
of our 'Freedom' plans, which only have 30 day minimum agreements. To
find out more please contact Customer Services on 150 direct from an
Orange Pay Monthly phone (07973100150 from any other phone), visit our
website www.orange.co.uk following the mobile broadband link on the
left hand side of the page or visit an Orange shop.

I hope this helps,

Jonathan
Orange Response Team
Old June 25th 09, 03:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Terry

"Loki" wrote in message
I have a Orange Broadband Dongle on contract which is due to expire.

Can I use a PAYG SIM instead of a Contract SIM?

Get it unlocked so you can use T Mobile web&walk,
or Three PAYG BB, etc.

Steve Terry