DLINK 2640R is it useable?

Old June 25th 09, 02:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Default DLINK 2640R is it useable?

its pre programmed for talktalk I think, but is it restricted to them?

Friend gave me one as not needed..
Old June 25th 09, 05:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
its pre programmed for talktalk I think, but is it restricted to them?

Friend gave me one as not needed..

Short answer, yes, as long as your login aint more than 31 characters long!!

Had to phone up claranet for a new name to log in with.
Ho hum.

Now, does anyone know how to turn snmp on?