Anybody know etec's telnet access

Old June 27th 09, 04:56 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Will

Default Anybody know etec's telnet access

I've can http okay, admin-name & admin-password.

Trying to telnet, getting "BusyBox on localhost login:"; from the right box
but doesn't accept my admin-name/password nor the default admin-name &
password (the unit has been reset to defaults recently) - just get "Login
incorrect".

Does anybody know if there is a different default login from telnet (23)
- pt21 gives me "220 FTPU ready." but no cmds taken.