ooVoo - New Skype type service

Old July 18th 09, 11:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

Default ooVoo - New Skype type service

Lest you have not seen it and may be interested...
http://www.oovoo.com/
Apparently it is another proprietary system (not SIP), or so I have read.
Only works on Windows and Mac... I abandoned Windows months ago, for
Ubuntu Linux, so I can't comment on this product.