DG834G V2/V3 differences?

Old July 18th 09, 02:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Harry Bloomfield

Default DG834G V2/V3 differences?

For some while have used a V2, but came across a V3 at a car boot sale
for a 1 - so I bought it as a standby and it works fine.

I think I'm correct in suggesting the V3 uses a different chip set and
it also supports wireless bridging, but what other differences are
there?

For reference, the settings backup file of the V2 loaded straight into
the V3.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)