Plusnet woes.

Old July 20th 09, 11:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Plusnet woes.

Speeds back up to 1mb + today. Had dropped as low as 128k which made
it quite tempting to dump BB and BT and just use my Vodaphone dongle.
Mmm maybe that's an idea anyway, given the limited use we have for
home comms. Business runs of separate service anyway.

That would save what....about 80 per qtr!!!

It's good to talk, even if it is only to oneself!

Anyone using mobile broadband reliably just for email and light
surfing?