TERRIBLE service from BT

Old July 20th 09, 02:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default TERRIBLE service from BT

Now those ****ers have failed to show!

What the **** has the world become where we just put up with this
****.

Just think how much mileage BT and Plusnet can now get out of blaming
each other.

I'm now going to proceed to kick the **** out of my BT socket, and
then burn down the telegraph pole in my garden, what's left of it I'll
bring it here and shove it up the nearest black hole I can
find.....Where are you wiullywobblyteapot weirdo?

Old July 20th 09, 02:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R Johnson

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:40:55 +0100, Bassplus wrote:

Now those ****ers have failed to show!

What the **** has the world become where we just put up with this ****.

Just think how much mileage BT and Plusnet can now get out of blaming
each other.

I'm now going to proceed to kick the **** out of my BT socket, and then
burn down the telegraph pole in my garden, what's left of it I'll bring
it here and shove it up the nearest black hole I can find.....Where are
you wiullywobblyteapot weirdo?

You said the problem was fixed. I called them up and cancelled them for
you. Honestly, you don't need to thank me :-)

Old July 20th 09, 04:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Skinnz Suckanob

Default BRILLIANT service from BT & PLUSNET

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:54:00 +0100, Bassplus b ecrit:

On 20 Jul 2009 13:42:41 GMT, R Johnson wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:40:55 +0100, Bassplus wrote:

Now those ****ers have failed to show!

What the **** has the world become where we just put up with this
****.

Just think how much mileage BT and Plusnet can now get out of blaming
each other.

I'm now going to proceed to kick the **** out of my BT socket, and
then burn down the telegraph pole in my garden, what's left of it I'll
bring it here and shove it up the nearest black hole I can
find.....Where are you wiullywobblyteapot weirdo?

You said the problem was fixed. I called them up and cancelled them for
you. Honestly, you don't need to thank me :-)

No, no I insist.

Do you know how to work a telephone?
Old July 20th 09, 04:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:40:55 +0100, Bassplus wrote:

Now those ****ers have failed to show!

What the **** has the world become where we just put up with this
****.

It is because many people past and present just put up with it and say
nothing many people seem to act like they have got money to throw away
and carry on paying no matter what .
Don't go blaming the engineer for not turning up though the blame like
most things will lay at the feet of some stupid bitch sat in front of
a computer that doesn't have a clue how to use it .
Old July 20th 09, 04:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R Johnson

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:15:26 +0000, mymail wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:40:55 +0100, Bassplus wrote:

Now those ****ers have failed to show!

What the **** has the world become where we just put up with this ****.

It is because many people past and present just put up with it and say
nothing many people seem to act like they have got money to throw away
and carry on paying no matter what .
Don't go blaming the engineer for not turning up though the blame like
most things will lay at the feet of some stupid bitch sat in front of a
computer that doesn't have a clue how to use it .

Testing OK and closed by DT! LOL, you can't help but laugh.. Could not
have happened to a nicer kiddie fiddler....
Old July 20th 09, 04:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:09:35 +0000 (UTC), Skinnz Suckanob
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:54:00 +0100, Bassplus b ecrit:

On 20 Jul 2009 13:42:41 GMT, R Johnson wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:40:55 +0100, Bassplus wrote:

Now those ****ers have failed to show!

What the **** has the world become where we just put up with this
****.

Just think how much mileage BT and Plusnet can now get out of blaming
each other.

I'm now going to proceed to kick the **** out of my BT socket, and
then burn down the telegraph pole in my garden, what's left of it I'll
bring it here and shove it up the nearest black hole I can
find.....Where are you wiullywobblyteapot weirdo?

You said the problem was fixed. I called them up and cancelled them for
you. Honestly, you don't need to thank me :-)

No, no I insist.

Do you know how to work a telephone?

Maybe you should tell me?

Old July 20th 09, 04:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On 20 Jul 2009 15:19:03 GMT, R Johnson wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:15:26 +0000, mymail wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:40:55 +0100, Bassplus wrote:

Now those ****ers have failed to show!

What the **** has the world become where we just put up with this ****.

It is because many people past and present just put up with it and say
nothing many people seem to act like they have got money to throw away
and carry on paying no matter what .
Don't go blaming the engineer for not turning up though the blame like
most things will lay at the feet of some stupid bitch sat in front of a
computer that doesn't have a clue how to use it .

Testing OK and closed by DT!

Stop bull****ting about BT procedure you *claim* to know. Creosoting
poles doesn't an engineer make, and certainly not 50 years ago. I
don't think you have anyone fooled...who could fall for such a limp
story!

LOL, you can't help but laugh.. Could not
have happened to a nicer kiddie fiddler....

Yep great comeback that. Kiddie fiddler, that'll have them rolling in
the isles!!

Try to at least give me some competition between your limp brains.

Old July 20th 09, 07:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Falco

wrote:

[...]

Quite possible that the problem of getting BT to listen and act may lay in
your attitude - especially if your ramblings in this post are anything to go
by.

Perhaps your 'handle' give a clue "Bassplus" - noisy by name and noisy by
nature?