NETGEAR Support. I can't login.

Old July 21st 09, 09:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Brian Gregory [UK]

Default NETGEAR Support. I can't login.

I can't login to Netgear Support on the web.
It's been this way for a few days.

Is this a general fault with the site or are they blocking me for daring to
know what I'm talking about when I complain about their products?

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)

To email me remove the letter vee.