STILL NO MAC from Plusnet

Old July 23rd 09, 08:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default STILL NO MAC from Plusnet

I feel a MAC post coming on..

Luckily we have watchdogs to protect us from vultures like Plusnet.

I wonder what the BT executive will think of Plusnet bringing them in
to disrepute?

Old July 23rd 09, 08:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TheOldFellow

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:07:18 +0100
Bassplus wrote:

I feel a MAC post coming on..

Luckily we have watchdogs to protect us from vultures like Plusnet.

I wonder what the BT executive will think of Plusnet bringing them in
to disrepute?

The big problem with Plusnet giving you a MAC is that some other ISP is
going to get you, and then we will get your rants about them next week.

Personally I think you should stay with Plusnet, it makes it easier to
filter you out.

R.