TERRIBLE service from Plus net

Old July 23rd 09, 08:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default TERRIBLE service from Plus net

I have had ongoing disconnections with Plusnet for some time over the
last few months. Apart from cut and paste responses they don't appear
to be doing a lot!

I have now had problems since last Thursday (8 days) and initially the
contact with support was good... they now seem to have gone on holiday
since Thursday and are no longer answering their support tickets.

Now almost constant disconnects since last night.

How do I get shot of these monkeys if I'm on an 18 month contract?

Old July 23rd 09, 08:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Skinnz Suckanob

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:20:30 +0100, Bassplus b ecrit:
NOBODY CARES - **** OFF AND DIE OF AIDS YOU ****