Re : How to leave PlusNet, and why so difficult?

Old July 23rd 09, 08:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Re : How to leave PlusNet, and why so difficult?

Interesting thread on yet more Plusnet woes and obstruction. Worthy of
Usenet publication as no doubt this will be my next issue with Plusnet
obstructing MAC issue.

http://tinyurl.com/mddpsk

Hi,

I'm not a PlusNet customer, but used to be a few years ago. Someone I
recommended at the time, has lost all interest in PlusNet (trying to
not be emotive with my words there, but I think you get the idea) and
just wants to move to another ISP.

Now they know they need to get a MAC Code so they can migrate away,
they've got absoloutely no interest in staying with PlusNet. So far
they've been unable to get a MAC code because it seems PlusNet either
wants to force the customer to phone up and speak with a customer
retention team (they're not interested, just give the customer their
code, please!) or to write to PlusNet by post. They aren't interested
in phoning up, can't afford to phone up and be on hold or in a queue,
don't want to be "sold" to by a retentions team, haven't got the time
to phone up, and quite frankly haven't got the energy to waste to do
so either.

1) Why won't PlusNet just issue a MAC Code when requested by the
customer?

2) Are these (phoning customer retention team, or writing a letter)
really the only ways PlusNet will provide a MAC Code?

3) Why does PlusNet make it so difficult for a customer to move away?

Campaigning for ADSL Broadband in the Cambridgeshire Fenland towns
www.fenlandbroadband.co.uk

Old July 23rd 09, 08:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Skinnz Suckanob

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 08:20:46 +0100, Bassplus b ecrit:

**** off you kiddy fiddling cock sucker