Plusnet *Our obligations* - has it failed you?

Old July 27th 09, 08:07 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

Default Plusnet *Our obligations* - has it failed you?

Bassplus, I'm a manager at Plusnet and caught your post. Really sorry
to hear we've messed something up. Did you raise a ticket with us that
hasn't been dealt with? If you have a ticket reference then I'll
personnaly have a look at it and deal with it for you.

Bob Pullen has been though this loop with him and got nowhere. A quick
search of earlier threads will show you more. Myself and others also tried
to help him, but got nothing but abuse for our troubles.

Peter Crosland

Old July 27th 09, 09:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 08:07:19 +0100, "Peter Crosland"
wrote:

Bassplus, I'm a manager at Plusnet and caught your post. Really sorry
to hear we've messed something up. Did you raise a ticket with us that
hasn't been dealt with? If you have a ticket reference then I'll
personnaly have a look at it and deal with it for you.

Bob Pullen has been though this loop with him and got nowhere. A quick
search of earlier threads will show you more. Myself and others also tried
to help him, but got nothing but abuse for our troubles.

Peter Crosland

Actually what it shows is that Bob Pullen colluded with ******s like
you to divert my complaint in to a newsgroup bullying campaign. Not
very clever of him. He should have used another name like the other
Plusnet employees drafted in.

The kind of help offered by know it all cocks like you is as unwelcome
as helping an old lady to cross the road when she doesnt want to. If
you couldnt even comprehend the basics why the **** would anyone want
you making matters worse!