FAO Bassplus

Old July 25th 09, 10:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Inasa

Default FAO Bassplus

Quit whining about Plusnet. im sure no one else is intrested!

Old July 25th 09, 10:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 10:03:21 +0100, "Inasa"
wrote:

Quit whining about Plusnet. im sure no one else is intrested!

Speak for yourself. Learn to use a kill filter if burying your head in
the sand no longer works.

Old July 25th 09, 10:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

wrote:

Quit whining about Plusnet. im sure no one else is intrested!

Speak for yourself. Learn to use a kill filter if burying your head in
the sand no longer works.

PS: R Johnson stop changing your socks every five minutes.

Old July 25th 09, 10:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
J B

"Inasa" wrote in message
Quit whining about Plusnet. im sure no one else is intrested!

aol

--
J B

Old July 25th 09, 11:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Simon Dean

Inasa wrote:
Quit whining about Plusnet. im sure no one else is intrested!

I am.

I was with PlusNet for, ooh, seven or more years I believe, I would sing
their praises. But the recent months has taken its toll and I jumped
ship. Bassplus should really condense his posts into weekly digests
though, or post things which are a little bit more relevent to the
current time. In other words, he should stop digging up things from
2006/2007.

Cya
Simon
Old July 25th 09, 01:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 11:39:42 +0100, Simon Dean
wrote:

Inasa wrote:
Quit whining about Plusnet. im sure no one else is intrested!

I am.

I was with PlusNet for, ooh, seven or more years I believe, I would sing
their praises. But the recent months has taken its toll and I jumped
ship. Bassplus should really condense his posts into weekly digests
though, or post things which are a little bit more relevent to the
current time. In other words, he should stop digging up things from
2006/2007.

LOL old news is new news to some of us. If I'd paid attention before
going to Plusnet I wouldn't have found myself in this horrendous
situation.

Old July 25th 09, 04:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

wrote:

Quit whining about Plusnet. im sure no one else is intrested!

Speak for yourself.

Well whine once, don't spam the group like some sort of moronic troll
that wants to annoy lots of people he doesn't even know. Or is that your
intention, to hack off everyone?

Learn to use a kill filter

Already in place. Now why not grow up?

Old July 26th 09, 01:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Terry

"Inasa" wrote in message
Quit whining about Plusnet. im sure no one else is intrested!

Leave him alone, he's busy writing a letter of complaint to British gas
about unacceptable variations in his mains voltage

Steve Terry