Daily Telegraph Website.

Old July 25th 09, 09:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Daily Telegraph Website.

Always very slow to load, or page load error, irrespective of time of
day.
Any ideas why?
--
+-+-+-+-+
|a|n|d|y|

Old July 25th 09, 09:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

wrote in message
Always very slow to load, or page load error, irrespective of time of
day.
Any ideas why?

You need a new computer, a virus clean or to move out of China...

Goes quickly here

Old July 25th 09, 10:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DB.

wrote in message
Always very slow to load, or page load error, irrespective of time of
day.
Any ideas why?
--
+-+-+-+-+
|a|n|d|y|
+-+-+-+-+

I posted about this on this ng at 15:08hrs. on 24/07/2009 -
Subject:"The Telegraph web pages".
The thread has now reached 18 posts, and whilst no-one has yet given
a positive explanation of this problem you might usefully read the posts
in that thread.

--
DB.

Old July 25th 09, 11:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DB.

"DB." wrote in message

wrote in message
Always very slow to load, or page load error, irrespective of time of
day.
Any ideas why?
--
+-+-+-+-+
|a|n|d|y|
+-+-+-+-+

I posted about this on this ng at 15:08hrs. on 24/07/2009 -
The thread has now reached 18 posts, and whilst no-one has yet
given a positive explanation of this problem you might usefully read
the posts in that thread.

--
DB.

There's also a thread on this subject running on uk.politics.misc
that has reached 14 posts.

--
DB.

Old July 26th 09, 04:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
bod43

On 25 July, 22:53, "DB." wrote:
wrote in message

Always very slow to load, or page load error, irrespective of time of
day.
Any ideas why?
--
+-+-+-+-+
|a|n|d|y|
+-+-+-+-+

* * I posted about this on this ng at 15:08hrs. on 24/07/2009 -
* * The thread has now reached 18 posts, and whilst no-one has yet given
a positive explanation of this problem you might usefully read the posts
in that thread.

Well, I have explained how I fixed it.

Maybe the anti-googlists have persuaded a substantial
proportion of the readers to ignore GG posts?

Seems like a load of rubbish to me.
Old July 26th 09, 10:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 21:35:06 +0100, "R. Mark Clayton"
wrote:

snip
I can smell something, Bull****!
--
+-+-+-+-+
|a|n|d|y|

Old July 29th 09, 11:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
DB.

wrote in message
Always very slow to load, or page load error, irrespective of time of
day.
Any ideas why?
--
+-+-+-+-+
|a|n|d|y|
+-+-+-+-+

It seems OK at my end now. It was taking about 4 minutes (for
almost a week) using IE, but when I moved to Firefox it became almost
immediate. Now it seems almost immediate using IE, too.

--
DB.