Plusnet bullies suck

Old July 27th 09, 07:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Plusnet bullies suck

I keep find stuff, if only I looked before I signed up

http://scott.wallace.sh/2006/08/plusnet-suck/
Old July 27th 09, 07:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Inasa

"Bassplus" wrote in message
I keep find stuff, if only I looked before I signed up

hahaha! Stupid Idiot!

"LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP" springs to mind!

Old July 27th 09, 07:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R Johnson

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 07:30:24 +0100, Inasa wrote:

"Bassplus" wrote in message
I keep find stuff, if only I looked before I signed up

hahaha! Stupid Idiot!

"LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP" springs to mind!

Who asked you to butt in chump
Old July 27th 09, 07:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

"Bassplus" wrote in message
I keep find stuff, if only I looked before I signed up

hahaha! Stupid Idiot!

"LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP" springs to mind!

Who asked you to butt in chump

You can go and stick your head up your ass to saggy
Old July 27th 09, 07:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R Johnson

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 06:33:08 +0000, Bassplus wrote:

You can go and stick your head up your ass to saggy

I think that should be 'too' not 'to'. Sorry to keep correcting you, but
you keep getting it wrong. S P E C I A L N E E D S D I M E B A R

Old July 27th 09, 07:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

Bassplus wrote:

I keep find stuff, if only I looked before I signed up

1) Given that you can find reports of problems when you look, how does
it help anyone to repost them, if you didn't do your research before
signing up, why do you think anyone else will?

2) Google's usenet indexing is a bit broken at the moment, so it's
possible your reposting doesn't make it any easier for the original
problem reports to be found.

3) If anyone does find your reposts they are more likely to think
"bassplus looks like one disgruntled customer with a bee in his bonnet"
and dismiss you.
Old July 27th 09, 07:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 07:35:59 +0100, Andy Burns b wrote:

Bassplus wrote:

I keep find stuff, if only I looked before I signed up

1) Given that you can find reports of problems when you look, how does
it help anyone to repost them, if you didn't do your research before
signing up, why do you think anyone else will?

2) Google's usenet indexing is a bit broken at the moment, so it's
possible your reposting doesn't make it any easier for the original
problem reports to be found.

3) If anyone does find your reposts they are more likely to think
"bassplus looks like one disgruntled customer with a bee in his bonnet"
and dismiss you.

You have your head so far up your own ass and work for Plusnet bullies.
You one of these: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2379273251
Old July 27th 09, 07:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

Bassplus wrote:

You have your head so far up your own ass and work for Plusnet bullies.

Err, nope.

You one of these: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2379273251

Yes, I am a plusnet customer, what does that tell you? It tells you I
receive good enough service for me to continue paying them, there's
nothing forcing me to stay.
Old July 27th 09, 07:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 07:47:33 +0100, Andy Burns b wrote:

Bassplus wrote:

You have your head so far up your own ass and work for Plusnet bullies.

Err, nope.

You one of these: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2379273251

Yes, I am a plusnet customer, what does that tell you? It tells you I
receive good enough service for me to continue paying them, there's
nothing forcing me to stay.

Not interested in your selfish ****. You judge service by what its like
when the chips are down. Three months of crap with plusnet. Good ole BT
had to be called to sort it out.
Old July 27th 09, 08:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Andy Burns

Bassplus wrote:

You judge service by what its like
when the chips are down.

Absolutely.

Three months of crap with plusnet.

The triangular relationship between end user, ISP and BT can be painful
at times, the fact that plusnet is owned by BT makes no difference. I've
known cases where plusnet customers have had problems resolved properly,
and one case where they failed to resolve problems and eventually
withdrew ADSL service from the line.

Good ole BT had to be called to sort it out.

As it's BT's line, they are usually the only ones who *can* sort it out,
you need to be persistent with *most* ISPs to make sure they force BT to
fix it.