Bassplus

Old July 27th 09, 12:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Inasa

Default Bassplus

Bassplus is a prat and should be shot, but for now, he has been blocked.
HA HA HA!

Old July 27th 09, 01:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:55:52 +0100, "Inasa"
wrote:

Bassplus is a prat and should be shot, but for now, he has been blocked.
HA HA HA!

Try to act your age Johnson, not your shoe size. So you had your arse
kicked. Big deal get over it.

Old July 27th 09, 01:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:55:52 +0100, "Inasa" wrote:

Bassplus is a prat and should be shot, but for now, he has been blocked.
HA HA HA!

so why tell everyone like they care. Is that why my service from plusnet
was so bad ? did support kill file me I wonder. Dont know why that would
happen im good with people.
Old July 27th 09, 07:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Terry

"Bassplus" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:55:52 +0100, "Inasa" wrote:

Bassplus is a prat and should be shot, but for now, he has been blocked.
HA HA HA!

so why tell everyone like they care. Is that why my service from plusnet
was so bad ? did support kill file me I wonder. Dont know why that would
happen im good with people.

Plusnet used to be a good ISP, now they are simple as bad as the rest

Not worse, just as bad

Steve Terry