Those BT B*STARDS!

Old July 27th 09, 04:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Those BT B*STARDS!

Well BT have been round not thanks to those plusnet muppets. But the
*******s have said the problem is my wiring and said they are going to
charge me! What a shower of ****! Does anyone have Michael Rakes phone
number so I can give him a piece of my mind!

Old July 27th 09, 04:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian C

Bassplus wrote:
Well BT have been round not thanks to those plusnet muppets. But the
*******s have said the problem is my wiring

Caravan wiring is like that.

--
Adrian C
Old July 27th 09, 04:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:22:40 +0000 (UTC), Bassplus
wrote:

Well BT have been round not thanks to those plusnet muppets. But the
*******s have said the problem is my wiring and said they are going to
charge me! What a shower of ****! Does anyone have Michael Rakes phone
number so I can give him a piece of my mind!

Actually they havent. .Neighbour now complaining about phone and BB
playing up next door. Been fine up until this morning. Our line comes
off a telegraph pole to his property and then splits across to mine.
Very poor wiring to his, looks like internal cabling used outside,
which is cracked and splitting. The cable to my property has been
badly routed with no slack and probably explains why my internal BT
plate has rust on it through allowing water ingress!

This clearly points to the cables external to us probably being fine,
until lightning guys started messing with the cables up the road.

Today we had a party line at one stage!

Old July 27th 09, 04:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R Johnson

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:34:03 +0100, Bassplus wrote:
Does anyone have Michael Rakes phone number so I can give him a piece of

my mind!

Careful I'm not sure you can spare it;

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:27:49 +0100, Adrian C b wrote:

Caravan wiring is like that.

Now that *is* the funniest thing I've read today LOL.
Old July 27th 09, 04:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

"R Johnson" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:34:03 +0100, Bassplus wrote:
Does anyone have Michael Rakes phone number so I can give him a piece of

my mind!

Careful I'm not sure you can spare it;

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:27:49 +0100, Adrian C b wrote:

Caravan wiring is like that.

Now that *is* the funniest thing I've read today LOL.

Schadenfreude is such a wonderful word...

George

Old July 27th 09, 05:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:51:49 +0100, "George Weston"
wrote:

"R Johnson" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:34:03 +0100, Bassplus wrote:
Does anyone have Michael Rakes phone number so I can give him a piece of

my mind!

Careful I'm not sure you can spare it;

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:27:49 +0100, Adrian C b wrote:

Caravan wiring is like that.

Now that *is* the funniest thing I've read today LOL.

Schadenfreude is such a wonderful word...

George

No doubt anal retention has the same effect on you. I know it's two
words but you can catch up.

Old July 27th 09, 05:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On 27 Jul 2009 15:46:53 GMT, R Johnson wrote:

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:34:03 +0100, Bassplus wrote:
Does anyone have Michael Rakes phone number so I can give him a piece of

my mind!

Careful I'm not sure you can spare it;

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:27:49 +0100, Adrian C b wrote:

Caravan wiring is like that.

Now that *is* the funniest thing I've read today LOL.

Dont get much to laugh about these days do you. Now that's funny.
Old July 27th 09, 05:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R Johnson

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:51:49 +0100, George Weston wrote:

Schadenfreude is such a wonderful word...

George

"Phefrf, sbvyrq ntnva!" Gur glcvpny nhqvrapr ernpgf jvgu cyrnfher gb gur
ivyynva'f qbjasnyy ng gur raq bs n cynl"

:-)
Old July 27th 09, 05:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
TheOldFellow

Bassplus wrote:

Well BT have been round not thanks to those plusnet muppets. But the
*******s have said the problem is my wiring and said they are going to
charge me! What a shower of ****! Does anyone have Michael Rakes phone
number so I can give him a piece of my mind!

The first time I've felt sympathy for BT in years.

R.

Old July 27th 09, 05:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On 27 Jul 2009 16:18:45 GMT, R Johnson wrote:

"Curses, foiled again!" The typical audience reacts with pleasure to the
villain's downfall at the end of a play"

Shame you're incapable of turning that in to reality. Mind you some of
us do, and you have been the butt often.