I've got a small cock - can anyone help

Old July 28th 09, 08:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default I've got a small cock - can anyone help

I have a small cock and a big mouth, but only on the internet. In real
life I'm scared of my own shadow after getting rushed by local children.

Does anyone have any of those emails around for penis enlargement as I
really need something for my little maggot?

Old July 28th 09, 08:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:08:13 +0000 (UTC), Bassplus
wrote:

I have a small cock and a big mouth, but only on the internet. In real
life I'm scared of my own shadow after getting rushed by local children.

Does anyone have any of those emails around for penis enlargement as I
really need something for my little maggot?

Now now Johnson I'd have thought you could have got over your little
tantrum by now. You do seem a little extremis in defeat. You will get
over it eventually. probably.

Old July 28th 09, 08:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:11:34 +0100, "Inasa"
wrote:

"Bassplus" wrote in message
I have a small cock and a big mouth, but only on the internet. In real
life I'm scared of my own shadow after getting rushed by local children.

Does anyone have any of those emails around for penis enlargement as I
really need something for my little maggot?

LOL!!

Not good to laugh at your own jokes. Not sure what it means fully, but
it's not good.

Old July 28th 09, 08:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Inasa

http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/plusnet.html

Old July 28th 09, 08:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:14:10 +0100, "Inasa"
wrote:

http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/plusnet.html

Looks like the Plusnet bullies are everywhere. I wonder if it is
company policy to destroy all threads on themselves. Dirty tricks in
extremis.

Old July 28th 09, 08:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

Bassplus wrote:
I have a small cock and a big mouth, but only on the internet. In real
life I'm scared of my own shadow after getting rushed by local children.

Does anyone have any of those emails around for penis enlargement as I
really need something for my little maggot?

superglue a dildo onto it.
Old July 28th 09, 08:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:26:35 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Bassplus wrote:
I have a small cock and a big mouth, but only on the internet. In real
life I'm scared of my own shadow after getting rushed by local children.

Does anyone have any of those emails around for penis enlargement as I
really need something for my little maggot?

superglue a dildo onto it.

Isnt Johnson/Crosland a bit too large to shove down ones pantyhose?

Old July 28th 09, 08:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Natural Philosopher

wrote:

Bassplus wrote:
I have a small cock and a big mouth, but only on the internet. In real
life I'm scared of my own shadow after getting rushed by local children.

Does anyone have any of those emails around for penis enlargement as I
really need something for my little maggot?

superglue a dildo onto it.

Isnt Johnson/Crosland a bit too large to shove down ones pantyhose?

Dunno. Worth a try I suppose.
Old July 28th 09, 08:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default BASSPLUS PLUSNET TROLL I've got a small cock - can anyone help

I have a small cock and a big mouth. Here is my ex girlfriend singing me
a rave song... I like old rave music, I'm stuck in the past with my tiny
maggot cock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUM2_eV7Jyk