Johnson/Crosland seem to have lost their abusive sock puppet!

Old July 29th 09, 09:34 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Johnson/Crosland seem to have lost their abusive sock puppet!

Never mind it was dull while it lasted. You never thought the cloning
of I would be tolerated did you, seriously? lol

Old July 29th 09, 09:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spamtastic Spastic

Default Bassplus set to loose it all {he's all mouthed out}

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:34:24 +0100, Bassplus ate alphabet spaghetti and
shat out:

Never mind it was dull while it lasted. You never thought the cloning of
I would be tolerated did you, seriously? lol

Good that they chucked you off. Glad you took it so well and better luck
next time. When boys like you try to play with men like us you will
always come out worse off.

Let's look at it so far. Your broadband is shafted, you've been kicked
off of a providers usenet, you are in most peoples' kill files. It must
be lonely - is that why you spend your days posting here? You poor thing.
*YOU HAVE MY PITY* ROFL.

--
political correctness: The safety net protecting deaf blind disabled
ethnic minority gays & lesbians with odd religious beliefs from reality
Old July 29th 09, 09:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 08:46:38 +0000 (UTC), Spamtastic Spastic
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:34:24 +0100, Bassplus ate alphabet spaghetti and
shat out:

Never mind it was dull while it lasted. You never thought the cloning of
I would be tolerated did you, seriously? lol

Good that they chucked you off. Glad you took it so well and better luck
next time. When boys like you try to play with men like us you will
always come out worse off.

No Johnson/Crosland you're a joke. Initially it was just me who proved
that. Now you've been given enough rope you don't need any more help.
I'll leave others to judge your sad performance.

Let's look at it so far.

Yes lets. We can start by seeing how desperate you are for attention
and have resorted to stalking. Did the kick up the arse you got really
affect you so badly?

Most of us never gave it a second glance.

Old July 29th 09, 10:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Bassplus set to loose it all {he's all mouthed out} R Johnsons socks not washed properly (ps it's lose, not loose)

Just for our own amusement look what I found when looking through my
sock box.

From: R Johnson

From: Spamtastic Spastic

From: Bassplus

So Mr High and mighty I'm an ex BT engineer and very clever R Johnson
don't cross me ever! How many socks have you been using, and why are
they odd socks?

My friends at Albasani told me they never took kindly to your abusive
tirade of a Plusnet customer.

A little birdie tells me you may be more involved with Plusnet than we
at first thought. Now that would be a dirty tricks scandal and a half
wouldn't it, especially if it got out.

I don't think I can hold in my excitement for much longer.

Old July 29th 09, 10:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

From: R Johnson

From: Spamtastic Spastic

From: Bassplus

So Mr High and mighty I'm an ex BT engineer and very clever R Johnson
don't cross me ever! How many socks have you been using, and why are
they odd socks?

My friends at Albasani told me they never took kindly to your abusive
tirade of a Plusnet customer.

A little birdie tells me you may be more involved with Plusnet than we
at first thought. Now that would be a dirty tricks scandal and a half
wouldn't it, especially if it got out.

I don't think I can hold in my excitement for much longer.

I found some more socks our Ms Johnson has been using over the months.
Keep them out of my drawers please.

From: anahata

From: Plus Users Group

From: Skinnz Suckanob

Of particular interest is this one
From: Plus Users Group

which has been used in collusion with known Plusnet employees in the
bullying of PN customers. Is this confirmation of a Plusnet dirty
tricks campaign, or should we say BT dirty tricks campaign? Though BT
probably know nothing about this, they obviously wear the cap that
fits all and are therefore culpable perhaps?

Surely Plusnet/BT would not have a dork, a liability, like that on the
payroll?
Old July 29th 09, 10:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spamtastic Spastic

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:53:50 +0100, Bassplus ate alphabet spaghetti and
shat out:
Most of us never gave it a second glance.

So you keep replying because you are not reading this? Oh.

BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
YOU ARE A JOKE LOOSER LOL!

--
Bassplus - 'retard, mouth and nothing else'
Old July 29th 09, 11:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:56:59 +0000 (UTC), Spamtastic Spastic
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:53:50 +0100, Bassplus ate alphabet spaghetti and
shat out:
Most of us never gave it a second glance.

So you keep replying because you are not reading this? Oh.

BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
YOU ARE A JOKE LOOSER LOL!

I just give you enough rope, others can make their own mind up about
you Johnson. You're quite scary really how you've gone from an
apparent sane, clever person to a monster raving loony in a flash.
Just goes to show how we should never take things at face value.

Your Plusnet friends seem to have abandoned you!

ps: It's loser, not looser.

Old July 29th 09, 11:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:01:06 +0100, Bassplus b wrote:
ps: It's loser, not looser and I would know being one.....