How many SOCKS does our Mr R Johnson have currently running?

Old July 29th 09, 10:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default How many SOCKS does our Mr R Johnson have currently running?

From: R Johnson

From: Spamtastic Spastic

From: Bassplus

From: anahata

From: Plus Users Group

From: Skinnz Suckanob

How much money is in the dirty tricks box and just who's paying the
bully?

Old July 29th 09, 11:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Graham.

How much money is in the dirty tricks box and just who's paying the
bully?

If the ends justify the means...

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old July 29th 09, 03:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Google Woogle

Oh dear, they have cut him off again - it's not his week.....
TIP *if you use a PAID usenet provider they may be less willing to
drop you*
Old July 29th 09, 03:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:14:31 -0700 (PDT), Google Woogle
wrote:

Oh dear, they have cut him off again - it's not his week.....
TIP *if you use a PAID usenet provider they may be less willing to
drop you*

Actually they are not cutting me off, it's just a poor service. What
can you expect for a freebie, we must be patient or use one of the
1001 other services out there. Pay for it? Hell no!

Anyway Johnson glad to see I'm keeping you busy desperately finding
more drawers for your socks.

Old July 29th 09, 03:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R Johnson

Default How many SOCKS does our Mr R Johnson have currently running? A46

On Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:31:24 +0100, Bassplus wrote:
Actually they are not cutting me off, it's just a poor service.

Seems to follow you around like a bad smell....

Mind you, I must congratulate you on your latest provider:
"No more than 25 messages per day per IP address"

Anyway Johnson glad to see I'm keeping you busy desperately finding more
drawers for your socks.

I have very big drawers, unlike you. You only need small ones......