Old habits die hard. Plusnet woe.

Old July 30th 09, 07:18 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Old habits die hard. Plusnet woe.

http://www.broadbandgenie.co.uk/broa.../reviews/12005
By Fergus Cameron | 06 Jan 2009 02:07

I live in mid Devon and have had good speed and no dropouts with my
new isp., Post Office. Not the case with PlusNet sadly. Slow speeds
with disconnecting. Initially two days late in connecting and did not
honour one month's free connection for switching customers. Cut off
abruptly and totally two days before migration date and 8 days before
contract end. When I applied for MAC my connection suddenly went from
178 kbps to 2.2 mbps; and so it stayed for the final month without
disconnections! Many times I had to go thru the hoops while PlusNet
pretended to fix the problem. No, PlusNet I found to be less than
honest.