PLUSNET bullies demanding money with menaces

Old August 1st 09, 11:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default PLUSNET bullies demanding money with menaces

The inks not even dry on my complaint at Plusnet and already they are
demanding money with menaces.

Three months of hell out of an 18 month contract.
Yoyo speeds.
Frequent disconnections.
Support that don't have a ****ing clue.
Customer service that are bigger cocksuckers than support and finally
demanding money with menaces.

I don't think the world will look favourably on you Plusnet, and I
KNOW the courts will be laughing their arses off. Bring it on suckers.

Thinking of going over to Plusnet? Be warned.

Old August 1st 09, 11:35 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian C

Bassplus wrote:
The inks not even dry on my complaint at Plusnet and already they are
demanding money with menaces.

Excellent news.

--
Adrian C
Old August 1st 09, 11:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 10:35:55 +0100, Adrian C
wrote:

Bassplus wrote:
The inks not even dry on my complaint at Plusnet and already they are
demanding money with menaces.

Three months of hell out of an 18 month contract.
Yoyo speeds.
Frequent disconnections.
Support that don't have a ****ing clue.
Customer service that are bigger cocksuckers than support and finally
demanding money with menaces.

I don't think the world will look favourably on you Plusnet, and I
KNOW the courts will be laughing their arses off. Bring it on suckers.

Thinking of going over to Plusnet? Be warned.

Excellent news.

Keep them lugs open there'll be lots more.
Old August 1st 09, 11:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Inasa

"Adrian C" wrote in message
Bassplus wrote:
The inks not even dry on my complaint at Plusnet and already they are
demanding money with menaces.

Excellent news.

Couldn't agree more!!

Old August 1st 09, 11:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ato_Zee

On 1-Aug-2009, Bassplus wrote:

Thinking of going over to Plusnet? Be warned.

Only clueless dipsticks sign up for 18 months, once
they have your money you can go to hell as far as
they are concerned, no incentive to give decent
service. One month contracts, good, because if
they don't deliver, users migrate, and say goodby.
You gets what you pay for.

Old August 1st 09, 12:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R Johnson

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 10:32:59 +0100, Bassplus wrote:

The inks not even dry on my complaint at Plusnet and already they are
demanding money with menaces.

Three months of hell out of an 18 month contract. Yoyo speeds.
Frequent disconnections.
Support that don't have a ****ing clue. Customer service that are bigger
cocksuckers than support and finally demanding money with menaces.

I don't think the world will look favourably on you Plusnet, and I KNOW
the courts will be laughing their arses off. Bring it on suckers.

Thinking of going over to Plusnet? Be warned.

That's great news - I'm having a beer and laughing out loud!

Can't you get your mum to pay it, foureyes?
Old August 1st 09, 01:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scott

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 10:32:59 +0100, Bassplus wrote:

The inks not even dry on my complaint at Plusnet and already they are
demanding money with menaces.

Three months of hell out of an 18 month contract.
Yoyo speeds.
Frequent disconnections.
Support that don't have a ****ing clue.
Customer service that are bigger cocksuckers than support and finally
demanding money with menaces.

I don't think the world will look favourably on you Plusnet, and I
KNOW the courts will be laughing their arses off. Bring it on suckers.

I would use more legalistic language in any documentary productions
you lodge in court !!!
Old August 1st 09, 02:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 12:28:38 +0100, Scott
wrote:

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 10:32:59 +0100, Bassplus wrote:

The inks not even dry on my complaint at Plusnet and already they are
demanding money with menaces.

Three months of hell out of an 18 month contract.
Yoyo speeds.
Frequent disconnections.
Support that don't have a ****ing clue.
Customer service that are bigger cocksuckers than support and finally
demanding money with menaces.

I don't think the world will look favourably on you Plusnet, and I
KNOW the courts will be laughing their arses off. Bring it on suckers.

I would use more legalistic language in any documentary productions
you lodge in court !!!

Yes, I do think suckers was going a bit too far.

Old August 1st 09, 02:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Scott

wrote:

On Sat, 01 Aug 2009 10:32:59 +0100, Bassplus wrote:

The inks not even dry on my complaint at Plusnet and already they are
demanding money with menaces.

Three months of hell out of an 18 month contract.
Yoyo speeds.
Frequent disconnections.
Support that don't have a ****ing clue.
Customer service that are bigger cocksuckers than support and finally
demanding money with menaces.

I don't think the world will look favourably on you Plusnet, and I
KNOW the courts will be laughing their arses off. Bring it on suckers.

I would use more legalistic language in any documentary productions
you lodge in court !!!

Yes, I do think suckers was going a bit too far.

Just translate it into Latin.
Old August 1st 09, 05:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clive

"Bassplus" wrote in message
The inks not even dry on my complaint at Plusnet and already they are
demanding money with menaces.

Good. You should have followed the correct complaints procedure and gone
through ISPA.
The ISP will not be demanding money, it will be a debt collection agency.
Never agree to a contract if you can not afford to pay. Excuses will not
work.