THE DEMISE OF PLUSNET

Old August 3rd 09, 09:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default THE DEMISE OF PLUSNET

http://www.dslzoneuk.net/forum/viewt...hp?f=1&t=16968

stokebruerne Post subject: THE DEMISE OF PLUSNET Posted: 01 Aug
2009, 22:35

Interesting to see the demise of the BT subsidary Plusnet, this used
to be a superlative ISP before the national industrial behemoth
devoured it whole, no doubt the founders of Plusnet thought BT would
enhance the business, I wonder what the former executive thinks now ?

Old August 3rd 09, 03:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ato_Zee

On 3-Aug-2009, Bassplus wrote:

I wonder what the former executive thinks now ?

Probably like Fred the shed, thank god I got out with a
nice fat gold plated pension.

Bit like Gates who handed over to Ballmer, who's life
mission seems to be to wreck the business.

It's the Peter Principle "In a Hierarchy Every Employee
Tends to Rise to His Level of Incompetence.".
Same applies to Blair, Bush and Brown.