plusnet ! - they will make you cry and rue the day you heard of them

Old August 3rd 09, 12:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default plusnet ! - they will make you cry and rue the day you heard of them

Seems the rot has been going on for years and years and still is
today.

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunic...net-1/1055856/

plusnet ! - they will make you cry and rue the day you heard of them
(PlusNet)

Name: alan

Hello doyoo user,

Product: PlusNet

Advantages: good for people with low blood pressure

Disadvantages: horribly ineffecient, dishonest threatening nasty
bullies

plusnet- absolute disgrace - signed on for trial one month- tried to
get out after a host of errors and they threatened to cut my phone
line - started making unjustified and duplicate charges - stopped my
profile so i could not respond to their barrage of wrong charges -
took 2 days (3 hours session and 2 hour session) to get through to
them
said they would cut my outgoing but not incoming - this means i cant
move line to bt as plusnet are still officially the line owner. They
are devious and dishonest and oftel are just stats loggers and cant
help...who can get these banditos shut down ?

Old August 3rd 09, 12:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

My mummy caught me wanking because I could see her ****,
with my beeming four eyes, what do you think about that!