Contemptible Incompetent Plusnet (PlusNet)

Old August 3rd 09, 11:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Contemptible Incompetent Plusnet (PlusNet)

Contemptible Incompetent Plusnet (PlusNet)

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunic...net-1/1039470/
Name: Len Goodman

Product: PlusNet

Disadvantages: Cannot provide industry standard MAC and will not clear
tag from line.

To call PlusNet incompetent, inefficient and stupid would be to
understate their faults. They are blatant and cynical exploiters of
the lack of legislation and cotrol over ISPs. They have given my
identity without my permission, prevented ADSL service on my line for
3 months and refused to communicate. Their pretence that they do not
know where a line fault lies amounts to either technical ignorance or
negligence. I doubt the honesty of their support team, I do not boubt
the contempt they have for their customers.

Old August 3rd 09, 11:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

My mummy caught me wanking because I could see her ****,
with my beeming four eyes, what do you think about that!