PlusNet Ignore Their Customers (PlusNet)

Old August 3rd 09, 11:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default PlusNet Ignore Their Customers (PlusNet)

PlusNet Ignore Their Customers (PlusNet)

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunic...net-1/1038119/
Name: tehlirian

Product: PlusNet

Disadvantages: Impossible to contact them once you have signed up.

When I chose PlusNet as my ISP three years ago their call queues were
short and getting to speak to someone about technical or account
issues was a breeze. Now their phone system is labyrinthine but
instead of a Minotaur at the centre there is a recorded message
telling you to administer your account online.

I have tried to cancel my product for over a month: they don't accept
email, their website only accepts credit card payments and I donít own
one, Iíve left two messages on their answer phone. For a couple of
weeks I couldn't even post messages to their support team because
their website redirected me back to the payments page.

Despite dozens of attempts to contact them and offers to pay by BACS
or Switch or Cheque, rather than just phone me they transferred the
debt to a collection agency.

Before this I had recommended this company to several colleagues. Now
Iíd only recommend them to my worst enemy!

you.

Old August 3rd 09, 11:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

My mummy caught me wanking because I could see her ****,
with my beeming four eyes, what do you think about that!