Plusnet service is no more

Old August 3rd 09, 04:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Plusnet service is no more

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunic...net-1/1036967/
Plus net service is no more (PlusNet)

Name: tehlirian

Advantages: It's a broadband company

Disadvantages: Non-existent customer support

I used to recommend plus net to friends now I can only recommend that
people avoid this terrible company. When I started with them (3 years
ago) the phone support was great, now it just isn't possible to speak
to anyone. They only accept credit card or direct debit payments, no
switch. I've been trying to cancel my contract with them for two weeks
now and still haven't been able to speak to a plus net employee.

After three years of service and countless recommendations to friends,
plus net have deteriorated their service to such a level that I will
never use this company again as long as I live.

Old August 3rd 09, 05:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

I've got a maggot cock but my big magnifying glasses make it look nearly
an inch long!