PlusNet is the worst company I have used in any sector at any time

Old August 3rd 09, 04:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default PlusNet is the worst company I have used in any sector at any time

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/telecommunic...net-1/reviews/
Express Review on PlusNet

PlusNet is the worst company I have used in any sector at any time in
the UK. The internet is unreliable and slow (usually less than 1MB).
The customer service is diabolical, with phoneline waiting times
almost always in excess of 1 hour, and they take 24-48 hours or more
to reply to email queries. They are now refusing to generate my MAC
key so that I can migrate to another ISP. Stay away!

Old August 3rd 09, 05:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

I've got a maggot cock but my big magnifying glasses make it look nearly
an inch long!