Bassplus is a prick

Old August 3rd 09, 05:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Inasa

Default Bassplus is a prick

as subject

Old August 3rd 09, 09:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
J B

"Inasa" wrote in message
as subject

1. Use your killfile

2. Don't feed the trolls

--
J B

Old August 3rd 09, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 21:09:24 +0100, "J B" wrote:

"Inasa" wrote in message
as subject

1. Use your killfile

2. Don't feed the trolls

You bunch of knobs and broomsticks need to do us all a favour and
start taking your own advice!

Old August 3rd 09, 09:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

"J B" wrote in message
"Inasa" wrote in message
as subject

1. Use your killfile

2. Don't feed the trolls

Agreed.
Aren't killfiles wonderful?.
Every time I click on this newsgroup, it momentarily shows two or three new
posts, which then get immediately deleted.
I wonder who they're from?
;-)

George

Old August 3rd 09, 09:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 21:39:02 +0100, "George Weston"
wrote:

"J B" wrote in message
"Inasa" wrote in message
as subject

1. Use your killfile

2. Don't feed the trolls

Agreed.
Aren't killfiles wonderful?.
Every time I click on this newsgroup, it momentarily shows two or three new
posts, which then get immediately deleted.
I wonder who they're from?
;-)

George

Stop talking to your socks.
Old August 3rd 09, 09:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

"Inasa" wrote in message
as subject

Yes, but the trouble is people are going to start thinking "Plusnet can't be
that bad surely? Perhaps I will give them a try..." Big mistake.

Old August 3rd 09, 10:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Falco

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
"Inasa" wrote in message
as subject

Yes, but the trouble is people are going to start thinking "Plusnet
can't be that bad surely? Perhaps I will give them a try..." Big
mistake.

Well my son thinks that Plusnet are a good ISP - and he's been with them
since before the great BT take-over.

But the problem that Bassplus has, is the way that he is complaining, and
people start to think that he (presuming the male gender) has either a
bloody big chip on his shoulder or is simply crying wolf about Plusnet for
nefarious reasons of his own, and ignore his ranting - I for one have simply
killfiled him after reading the first half dozen or so diatribes of his.

Falco

Old August 3rd 09, 11:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 22:51:21 +0100, "Falco"
wrote:

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
"Inasa" wrote in message
as subject

Yes, but the trouble is people are going to start thinking "Plusnet
can't be that bad surely? Perhaps I will give them a try..." Big
mistake.

Well my son thinks that Plusnet are a good ISP - and he's been with them
since before the great BT take-over.

But the problem that Bassplus has, is the way that he is complaining,

More like public announcements. I have no complaint with Plusnet now.
I told them to **** off and I went elsewhere. If they cannot pull
their wait they wont be getting my money and they can see me in court.
18 month contract my arse!

All things considered I think I was tolerant to have given the
arseholes three months.

It's important the world knows how **** Plusnet are. Do a google to
see if the rants work lol

Old August 3rd 09, 11:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ato_Zee

On 3-Aug-2009, Bassplus wrote:

It's important the world knows how **** Plusnet are.

The world already knew that before you signed up.

And there are good ISP's with adequate backhaul,
little or no throttling, and responsive human
support. Used by those who research to find
a decent ISP before they sign up.
Old August 4th 09, 08:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Truth

In the beginning I had some sympathy with Bassplus but with all of his
recent rantings I think he has lost it.

PLONK