Yippee another day of good speeds since dumping Plusnet

Old August 4th 09, 07:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Yippee another day of good speeds since dumping Plusnet

It's like Christmas again. I never realised just how abysmal the
Plusnet service was.

Thank goodness we still have choice and can tell the lazy slobs in the
ISP industry to shove it when they don't come up to expectations.
That's democracy at work

Old August 4th 09, 08:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clint Sharp

In message , Bassplus
writes
It's like Christmas again. I never realised just how abysmal the
Plusnet service was.

Thank goodness we still have choice and can tell the lazy slobs in the
ISP industry to shove it when they don't come up to expectations.
That's democracy at work

You've escaped the dreaded Plusnet contract, now STFU. Also, go and
seek professional help for that obsessive behaviour you've been
inflicting on us all for weeks.

Oh, welcome to my killfile btw.

--
Clint Sharp