Another day of good speeds without Plusnet

Old August 5th 09, 09:05 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Another day of good speeds without Plusnet

Life is good again. I simply cannot believe I gave the incompetent
tosspots at Plusnet so long.

This obviously means the fault has a: Miraculously cleared itself
b:The cocks at Plusnet have major service issues.

Be warned.
Old August 5th 09, 09:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Adrian C

Bassplus wrote:
Life is good again. I simply cannot believe I gave the incompetent
tosspots at Plusnet so long.

This obviously means the fault has a: Miraculously cleared itself
b:The cocks at Plusnet have major service issues.

Be warned.

Bassplus is a known caravan dweller who has publically admitted
experimenting with dodgy substances. The outbusts shown here are
probably quite symptomatic of that abuse coupled with the fustration
that any intelect he had in resolving his own issues have been dissolved
with Diphenhydramine.

Be warned.

--
Adrian C
Old August 5th 09, 09:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:09:45 +0100, Adrian C
wrote:

Bassplus wrote:
Life is good again. I simply cannot believe I gave the incompetent
tosspots at Plusnet so long.

This obviously means the fault has a: Miraculously cleared itself
b:The cocks at Plusnet have major service issues.

Be warned.

Bassplus is a known caravan dweller who has publically admitted
experimenting with dodgy substances. The outbusts shown here are
probably quite symptomatic of that abuse coupled with the fustration
that any intelect he had in resolving his own issues have been dissolved
with Diphenhydramine.

Be warned.

PS: Watch out for the Plusnet employees trying to discredit anyone who
mocks their afflicted service. What kind of company would employee
these arseholes, and wouldn't the money be spent of support instead?

Old August 5th 09, 09:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Another day of good speeds with Plusnet

Watch out for the Plusnet defaulters who can't ****ing read - especially
the four eyed variety that live with their mums.
Old August 5th 09, 06:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mike P

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:05:49 +0100, Bassplus mumbled:

Be warned. I am a boring, repetetive arsehole.

Old August 5th 09, 07:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 17:57:59 +0000, Mike P b wrote:

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:05:49 +0100, Bassplus mumbled:

Be warned. I am a boring, repetetive arsehole.

What was that? - can you repeat it ?
Old August 5th 09, 07:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon Darling

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 17:57:59 +0000, Mike P wrote:

On Wed, 05 Aug 2009 09:05:49 +0100, Bassplus mumbled:

Be warned. I am a boring, repetetive arsehole.

Hasn't his mummy taken the computer away from basspussy yet?

Never mind, the technically illiterate **** is permanently killfiled here.

Gordon

Old August 7th 09, 09:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
xCx

Bassplus wrote:
Life is good again. I simply cannot believe I gave the incompetent
tosspots at Plusnet so long.

This obviously means the fault has a: Miraculously cleared itself
b:The cocks at Plusnet have major service issues.

Be warned.

Okay thanks.

I would never have gone with plusnet anyway, not after seeing all their
previous failings all over usenet, but I really think it's time you
scaled down the anti plusnet campaign now, I've been quiet so far
because I know these companies sometimes do deserve have their names
dragged through the dirt, but it's just going on a bit much now?

I really think you've made your point, and certainly confirmed for me
that I'd never use them and I'm sure many other people who read but
don't post to usenet feel the same.

Please just give it a rest now?

--

xCx
Old August 7th 09, 03:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ato_Zee

I really think you've made your point, and certainly confirmed for me
that I'd never use them and I'm sure many other people who read but
don't post to usenet feel the same.

Please just give it a rest now?

Keep up the campaign, people voting with their wallets is
all that these campanies understand.

That said, your target punters who are considering signing
up to Pussnet, in many cases haven't yet got a connection,
so won't be reading this group.
They have my sympathy if they fall for the promises.
They would be better off with TT.
Old August 7th 09, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
George Weston

"Ato_Zee" wrote in message

I really think you've made your point, and certainly confirmed for me
that I'd never use them and I'm sure many other people who read but
don't post to usenet feel the same.

Please just give it a rest now?

Keep up the campaign, people voting with their wallets is
all that these campanies understand.

That said, your target punters who are considering signing
up to Pussnet, in many cases haven't yet got a connection,
so won't be reading this group.
They have my sympathy if they fall for the promises.
They would be better off with TT.

Why do you call them Pussnet?
Is it because they're sweet little kittens?

If you hate them so much, why not call them Pusnet?
Much more descriptive!

;-)

George