Suns up and another good day without Plusnet

Old August 6th 09, 10:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

Default Suns up and another good day without Plusnet

Speeds are up and constant since dumping the rejects.

18 month contract for bad service? My arse!

Mr BT is coming with his big stick to Plusnet. I wonder who will be
the first to go.
Old August 6th 09, 11:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flyig u 29 +

Bassplus wrote:
Speeds are up and constant since dumping the rejects.

18 month contract for bad service? My arse!

Mr BT is coming with his big stick to Plusnet. I wonder who will be
the first to go.

So you are forecasting an improving service for those you left behind then?
In which case, many thanks for going.
--
Heard melodies are sweet, but those Unheard are sweeter
FN 29 +, Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland

Old August 6th 09, 11:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pete Zahut

Bassplus wrote:
Speeds are up and constant since dumping the rejects.

18 month contract for bad service? My arse!

Mr BT is coming with his big stick to Plusnet. I wonder who will be
the first to go.

Aren't the school holidays nearly over yet? I'll be so glad when this little
child goes back!!

Old August 6th 09, 01:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bassplus

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009 11:25:33 +0100, "Flyig u 29 +"
wrote:

Bassplus wrote:
Speeds are up and constant since dumping the rejects.

18 month contract for bad service? My arse!

Mr BT is coming with his big stick to Plusnet. I wonder who will be
the first to go.

So you are forecasting an improving service for those you left behind then?
In which case, many thanks for going.

You're welcome. No doubt a lot of rotten apples and dead wood will
need to be culled first.