It's 17:27 and Bassplus has not posted today.. I miss her...

Old August 7th 09, 05:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Spamtastic Spastic

Default It's 17:27 and Bassplus has not posted today.. I miss her...

It's 17:27 and Bassplus has not posted today.. I miss her...

Perhaps that line has gone *tits up* already...

--
political correctness: The safety net protecting deaf blind disabled
ethnic minority gays & lesbians with odd religious beliefs from reality
Old August 7th 09, 08:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Inasa

"Spamtastic Spastic" wrote in message
It's 17:27 and Bassplus has not posted today.. I miss her...

Perhaps that line has gone *tits up* already...

sure it's a she?

Old August 7th 09, 10:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
PeterC

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 20:51:08 +0100, Inasa wrote:

"Spamtastic Spastic" wrote in message
It's 17:27 and Bassplus has not posted today.. I miss her...

Perhaps that line has gone *tits up* already...

sure it's a she?

or a tranny - determined to be a c*nt!
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.