My BB Is Up!

Old August 19th 09, 11:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jeff Gaines

Default My BB Is Up!

Just came to life this morning, 24 hours early. Getting just over 2 Mbps
which is a bit higher than expected and feels like greased lightening
after dial up :-)

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant
Old August 19th 09, 11:59 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flyig u 29 +

Jeff Gaines wrote:
Just came to life this morning, 24 hours early. Getting just over 2
Mbps which is a bit higher than expected and feels like greased
lightening after dial up :-)

Welcome back to real life Jeff.
--
Heard melodies are sweet, but those Unheard are sweeter
FN 29 +, Mungo Brandybuck of Buckland

Old August 19th 09, 12:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jeff Gaines

On 19/08/2009 in message Flyig u
29 + wrote:

Jeff Gaines wrote:
Just came to life this morning, 24 hours early. Getting just over 2
Mbps which is a bit higher than expected and feels like greased
lightening after dial up :-)

Welcome back to real life Jeff.

Damn, posted to wrong group, I'll try again :-)

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day.
Old August 19th 09, 05:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

Default My PP Is Up!

Too much information and stop surfing those XXX sites...