Help Using BT Hub Phone 1010

Old August 21st 09, 08:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
hamsatuk

Default Help Using BT Hub Phone 1010

Hi Is it possible to use a BT Hub Phone 1010 Router with another ISP
other than BT Broadband. If yes does anybody have the basic settings
that have to be changed to enable this to happen. My ISP is Pipex.
Thanks
Tony
Old August 22nd 09, 12:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pete Zahut

hamsatuk wrote:
Hi Is it possible to use a BT Hub Phone 1010 Router with another ISP
other than BT Broadband. If yes does anybody have the basic settings
that have to be changed to enable this to happen. My ISP is Pipex.
Thanks
Tony

You'll probably find your answer he

http://www.frequencycast.co.uk/guide.html

or he

http://www.jarviser.co.uk:80/jarviser/homehubindex.html

I use a Linksys router so can't help you directly but hopefully you'll find
something there.