VM cable 10M upload trial

Old August 24th 09, 10:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
alexd

Default VM cable 10M upload trial

http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/4...50meg-rollout-
and-trial-10meg-upstream.html

Anybody know of any other sources for this? VM sales had no idea what I was
talking about.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
22:38:01 up 110 days, 15:11, 3 users, load average: 0.57, 0.54, 0.40

Old August 25th 09, 04:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The dog from that film you saw

"alexd" wrote in message
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/news/4...50meg-rollout-
and-trial-10meg-upstream.html

Anybody know of any other sources for this? VM sales had no idea what I
was
talking about.

because it's only a trial ?

--