Suggestions required for phone and broadband only in a Virgin Mediacabled property

Old August 25th 09, 08:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
James Salisbury

Default Suggestions required for phone and broadband only in a Virgin Mediacabled property

Hi,

I am looking for suggestions for broadband and phone in a Virgin Media
cabled property, no serviceable BT line location Newcastle. I would like
a unmetered package, have been using Pipex business Lite previously.

Thanks

James Salisbury
Old August 25th 09, 09:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jono

James Salisbury wrote on 25/08/2009 :
Hi,

I am looking for suggestions for broadband and phone in a Virgin Media cabled
property, no serviceable BT line location Newcastle. I would like a unmetered
package, have been using Pipex business Lite previously.

Thanks

James Salisbury

Erm, have a look at the Virgin Media Cable packages...

Old August 25th 09, 10:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The dog from that film you saw

"James Salisbury" nntp.dsl.pipex.com wrote in message
Hi,

I am looking for suggestions for broadband and phone in a Virgin Media
cabled property, no serviceable BT line location Newcastle. I would like a
unmetered package, have been using Pipex business Lite previously.

Thanks

James Salisbury

well unless you fit a phone line it will be virgin !?

--
Gareth.

that fly...... is your magic wand....

Old August 26th 09, 12:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Theo Markettos

The dog from that film you saw wrote:

well unless you fit a phone line it will be virgin !?

Or mobile. Or VOIP. Or satphone. Or a piece of wet string.

No friendly wifi hotspots nearby?

Theo
Old August 27th 09, 01:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
JR

James Salisbury wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for suggestions for broadband and phone in a Virgin Media
cabled property, no serviceable BT line location Newcastle. I would like
a unmetered package, have been using Pipex business Lite previously.

Thanks

James Salisbury

Get one of their bb packages to suit your usage then use VOIP for phone
- I use this with Sipgate (for incoming number) and voipcheap.com for
outgoing calls.