How to escalate a complaint within OFCOM?

Old August 29th 09, 03:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default How to escalate a complaint within OFCOM?

I have recently had cause to complain to Ofcom (and had to chase to get a
reply) only to received a standard letter sent by someone who had clearly
not bothered to read what I had written.
Is there a procedure to escalate a complaint within Ofcom?
Thanks

Old August 29th 09, 03:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Crosland

"T" wrote in message
I have recently had cause to complain to Ofcom (and had to chase to get a
reply) only to received a standard letter sent by someone who had clearly
not bothered to read what I had written.
Is there a procedure to escalate a complaint within Ofcom?

Yes. Details on their website!

Peter Crosland

Old August 29th 09, 05:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ato_Zee

On 29-Aug-2009, "Peter Crosland" wrote:

Yes. Details on their website!

And the best of luck. They are toothless, and probably costing
the taxpayer an arm and a leg.
They write to the party you are complaining about, if there
is no response from them, that's your lot.
Old August 29th 09, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

"Ato_Zee" wrote in message

On 29-Aug-2009, "Peter Crosland" wrote:

Yes. Details on their website!

And the best of luck. They are toothless, and probably costing
the taxpayer an arm and a leg.
They write to the party you are complaining about, if there
is no response from them, that's your lot.

I am fast forming the impression that everyone at Ofcom is either in a comma
or fast asleep!

Old August 30th 09, 09:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Jono

T used his keyboard to write :
"Ato_Zee" wrote in message

On 29-Aug-2009, "Peter Crosland" wrote:

Yes. Details on their website!

And the best of luck. They are toothless, and probably costing
the taxpayer an arm and a leg.
They write to the party you are complaining about, if there
is no response from them, that's your lot.

I am fast forming the impression that everyone at Ofcom is either in a comma
or fast asleep!

Perhaps you should attempt an inversion?