Virgin broadband + phone bundle.

Old August 30th 09, 05:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
moose

Default Virgin broadband + phone bundle.

I don't understand if the Virgin XL Unlimited deal here
http://virgin.net/allyours/bbandphone/index.html is 20 a month
including 11 line rental or 20 a month plus 11 line rental, it's
confusing me;-)
Does anybody know?
Thanks,
Moose

Old August 30th 09, 08:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
xCx

moose wrote:
I don't understand if the Virgin XL Unlimited deal here
http://virgin.net/allyours/bbandphone/index.html is 20 a month
including 11 line rental or 20 a month plus 11 line rental, it's
confusing me;-)
Does anybody know?
Thanks,
Moose

It's 20 when you pay for a phone line at 11 a month.

So 31 a month in total.

Make sure you sign up through quidco.com who will give you a cheque for
150 after you've been connected 2 months, just for signing up via their
website.
Old August 31st 09, 12:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
moose

It's 20 when you pay for a phone line at 11 a month.

So 31 a month in total.

Make sure you sign up through quidco.com who will give you a cheque for
150 after you've been connected 2 months, just for signing up via
their website.

Thanks, that's a very good quidco deal as well.

Old August 31st 09, 01:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Steve Terry

"xCx" wrote in message
moose wrote:
I don't understand if the Virgin XL Unlimited deal here
http://virgin.net/allyours/bbandphone/index.html is 20 a month including
11 line rental or 20 a month plus 11 line rental, it's confusing me;-)
Does anybody know?
Thanks,
Moose

It's 20 when you pay for a phone line at 11 a month.

So 31 a month in total.

Make sure you sign up through quidco.com who will give you a cheque for
150 after you've been connected 2 months, just for signing up via their
website.

I'm considering that quidco deal as i'm looking for a land line,
the basic TV package includes a phone line for 11 p.m.

I believe that would then qualify for the quidco cashback?

Steve Terry

Old August 31st 09, 02:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
xCx

I'm considering that quidco deal as i'm looking for a land line,
the basic TV package includes a phone line for 11 p.m.

I believe that would then qualify for the quidco cashback?

Steve Terry

It certainly looks like it would qualify, I've been quite happy with
them, had an issue after I'd been with them a few months whereby the
woman who upgraded our package blatantly mis-sold the 9 200 minute
bundle, I got it because I can call any 08 number from the bundle, she
quoted me 57 for 20MB broadband, the phone, the minutes, Virgin +
downstairs and a Virgin box upstairs, I was upgrading from having the
standard box downstairs and having the other one moved upstairs.

Turns out the 9 should have been ON TOP of the 57, thankfully I have
one of them truecall units and it recorded the call, after playing it
back to them they've put a permanent 9 discount on the account, so just
beware because the sales team when you're changing your package over the
phone.

We're on the 50mb broadband now and it's fantastic, it's the only
company I've ever got the advertised speed from

http://www.speedtest.net/result/552472985.png