Is Skype sound down?

Old September 5th 09, 09:56 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mick.

Default Is Skype sound down?

Hi all,
Am using Skype 4.1.0.141
Cannot get any sound to work this Saturday morning, and the test service
says calls are backed up!
Is it something on Skypes side?
Mick.

Old September 5th 09, 10:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"Mick." wrote in message
Hi all,
Am using Skype 4.1.0.141
Cannot get any sound to work this Saturday morning, and the test service
says calls are backed up!
Is it something on Skypes side?
Mick.

Working fine here at present. Mind, I've been experiencing "odd" occurrences
with the service over the past week.

Old September 5th 09, 10:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Giskard Reventlov

http://heartbeat.skype.com/

Old September 5th 09, 11:14 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mick.

"R. Giskard Reventlov" [email protected] wrote in message

"Mick." wrote in message
Hi all,
Am using Skype 4.1.0.141
Cannot get any sound to work this Saturday morning, and the test service
says calls are backed up!
Is it something on Skypes side?
Mick.

http://heartbeat.skype.com/

Hi all,
Thanks, from the testing my mic had somehow been changed in set-up to
some I do not even have all ok now.
Have bookmarked the site.
Mick.