I don't want any shoes

Old September 11th 09, 12:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roland Foot

Default I don't want any shoes

I don't want any knock off shoes from China :-) But I'll have a chow mein.
Old September 11th 09, 09:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Roland Foot wrote:

I don't want any knock off shoes from China :-) But I'll have a chow mein.

Ironic for a Foot not to want shoes.

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
21:33:06 up 13 days, 23:28, 2 users, load average: 0.45, 0.41, 0.27

Old September 12th 09, 12:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

On 11/09/09 21:33, alexd wrote:
Roland Foot wrote:

I don't want any knock off shoes from China :-) But I'll have a chow mein.

Ironic for a Foot not to want shoes.

Plus you'll hurt the shoes' feelings - they have soles, you know..!

(Sorry, been watching too much Red Dwarf..!)

Ivor

Old September 12th 09, 12:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roland Foot

follow up to Ivor Jones, who on the Sat, 12 Sep 2009 00:17:52 +0100
posted:

On 11/09/09 21:33, alexd wrote:
Roland Foot wrote:

I don't want any knock off shoes from China :-) But I'll have a chow
mein.

Ironic for a Foot not to want shoes.

Plus you'll hurt the shoes' feelings - they have soles, you know..!

(Sorry, been watching too much Red Dwarf..!)

Ivor

I know. It's harsh of me, but I just stuck my tougne out. I took a shine
to one pair, they gave me the horn.
Old September 12th 09, 03:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
On 11/09/09 21:33, alexd wrote:
Roland Foot wrote:

I don't want any knock off shoes from China :-) But I'll have a chow
mein.

Ironic for a Foot not to want shoes.

Plus you'll hurt the shoes' feelings - they have soles, you know..!

(Sorry, been watching too much Red Dwarf..!)

My daughter used to work in a posh ladies shoe shop.
When she would mention the price of an item of stock I
would always exclaim, "Good God, is that each, or for the pair"

I also have a standing response for whenever Selfridges is mentioned.
Involving white goods :-)

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%