compairing rates but comparing credits?

Old September 13th 09, 06:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
linda

Default compairing rates but comparing credits?

There is enough information about comparing rates of voipbuster, poivy,
voipcheat etc.
But is there a site where i can compare the credits you have to buy for
using and how many days you can use them?

Greetings Linda.

Old September 13th 09, 09:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"linda" no-spam wrote in message
There is enough information about comparing rates of voipbuster, poivy,
voipcheat etc.
But is there a site where i can compare the credits you have to buy for
using and how many days you can use them?

Greetings Linda.

Hi Linda
voipcheat AKA BTBBV, avoid them ;-)

I suppose you have seen this
http://backsla.sh/betamax

I can't find an up to date list comparing freedays but they expire
after 90 or 120 days. That isn't an issue for me as I make a lot of
chargeable mobile calls and always carry forward freedays when I top up

What sometimes is an issue is the 300min per 7 rolling days limit on
free calls but that is the same on all the clones AFAIK

What countries are you likely to dial?, That alone will probably
dictate your choice, and in any case you only have 10 Euros tied
up, just jump ship when it runs out.

For UK landlines and mobiles smslisto is still the best value IIHO

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%