poivy?

Old September 17th 09, 09:04 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
jos

Default poivy?

How many freedays has poivy? And how many freedays has voipbuster?

Old September 18th 09, 07:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Philippe Deleye

see www.voipcheap.com and www.voipbuster.com

Old September 18th 09, 09:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"jos" nospamplease wrote in message
How many freedays has poivy? And how many freedays has voipbuster?

poivy.com has 90 freedays and voipbuster.com has120.
I find that 90 days isn't an issue because my credit lasts less than that
because of the chargable mobile calls I make.
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old September 20th 09, 09:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:26:13 +0100, Graham. wrote:

"jos" nospamplease wrote in message
How many freedays has poivy? And how many freedays has voipbuster?

poivy.com has 90 freedays and voipbuster.com has120. I find that 90 days
isn't an issue because my credit lasts less than that because of the
chargable mobile calls I make.

If you are looking for maximum free days then justvoip.com gives 120 days.