Best VOIP I can port a BT no to.

Old September 18th 09, 03:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
hammond

Default Best VOIP I can port a BT no to.

What's the best service I can port a UK number two. I've 4 phones on
that line
Old September 18th 09, 07:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Joseph Hill

On Sep 18, 3:38*pm, hammond wrote:

What's the best service I can port a UK number two. I've 4 phones on
that line

I can recommend Gradwell.

They aren't the cheapest - but there is a reason for this: they're
reliable, they have excellent UK based support, and they're clearly
going to be around for a while.
Old September 18th 09, 08:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

On 18/09/09 19:53, Joseph Hill wrote:
On Sep 18, 3:38 pm, wrote:

What's the best service I can port a UK number two. I've 4 phones on
that line

I can recommend Gradwell.

They aren't the cheapest - but there is a reason for this: they're
reliable, they have excellent UK based support, and they're clearly
going to be around for a while.

Seconded. They have an excellent and well deserved reputation. The MD
Peter Gradwell posts here sometimes.

Their Centrex package is worth a look if you've multiple numbers.

Ivor

Old September 18th 09, 09:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
R. Mark Clayton

"hammond" wrote in message

What's the best service I can port a UK number two. I've 4 phones on
that line

I can recommend Voipfone.