VoIP network break-in table

Old September 25th 09, 11:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Soruk

Default VoIP network break-in table

I've put together a table of VoIP networks and their break-in access by
country. However, in additon to SipBroker and iNum I've only got a
couple of actual networks. I'd like to expand this where possible, to
be a guide of which network(s) to use to get a break-in in a specific
country with as wide a coverage as possible. So if you know of any other
networks with their own break-in list please let me know!

http://www.eridani.co.uk/voip.html

International Calls - http://calls.matrixnetwork.co.uk/