S450IP and IP calls

Old October 8th 09, 09:20 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Saville

Default S450IP and IP calls

Really about the S450IP but I suspect it is comman to all Siemens
Gigaset phones.

I know that you can "dial" an IP address but is it possible to:

1) Dial a number at an IP address as in

2) Put either the IP address, or both if 1) is posible, in the address
book.

TIA
--
Regards