program wich counts the free minutes of voipbuster?

Old October 16th 09, 08:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
jos

Default program wich counts the free minutes of voipbuster?

I've heard about a program which counts the free minutes of voipbuster. Who
knows?

Old October 16th 09, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"jos" nospamplease wrote in message
I've heard about a program which counts the free minutes of voipbuster.
Who knows?

I don't I'm afraid. Is this for voipbuster specifically or all Betamax
clones?
They are all much of a muchness.

I'm not sure how it would work but I did once try and add up all the call
times
in the previous 7 days to the FUP kicking in to see if it was exactly 300
min,
and considered trying to paste the "all calls" data from the website into
Excel. I soon gave up though.

Incidentally, I discovered this recently, it seems works on all the clones
http://www.voipbuster.com/en/freetrial.html
Notice the third tab showing what free calls cost when they are not free?

It is possible to navigate to this page without knowing the URL, but
it's very much hidden IMHO.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old October 16th 09, 10:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Theo Markettos

jos nospamplease wrote:
I've heard about a program which counts the free minutes of voipbuster.
Who knows?

'fincheck':

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Finarea+SA
http://www.simong.net/finarea/

There's a similar script in PHP.

Theo
Old October 29th 09, 05:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Salvador Freemanson

jos wrote:
I've heard about a program which counts the free minutes of voipbuster. Who
knows?

I wouldn't be surprised if Betamax's algorithm for counting the minutes
is far from precise and even varies from one week to another.
No confirmation though, 'cos I've never got close to the 300 minutes