MySIPSwitch closing

Old October 20th 09, 09:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default MySIPSwitch closing

With MySIPSwitch closing the end of the month, what is the real
alternative that operates in the same way?

Thanks.

--
http://www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
Old October 21st 09, 12:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

on 20/10/2009, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} supposed :
With MySIPSwitch closing the end of the month, what is the real
alternative that operates in the same way?

Thanks.

http://en.wordpress.com/tag/guides-howtos/

https://www.sipsorcery.com/sipsorcery.html

??

Old October 21st 09, 12:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
With MySIPSwitch closing the end of the month, what is the real
alternative that operates in the same way?

Thanks.

--
http://www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

BUGGER !

DAM FRAUDSTERS

Old October 21st 09, 10:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:30:30 +0100, "Dave" wrote:

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
.. .
With MySIPSwitch closing the end of the month, what is the real
alternative that operates in the same way?

Thanks.

--
http://www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk

BUGGER !

DAM FRAUDSTERS

Yeah, I wanted something as easy.

Don't have time for messing about.
Old October 22nd 09, 12:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephen Hammond

I could never work it out myself

Old October 22nd 09, 06:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
E27002

On Oct 20, 12:37*pm, {{{{{Welcome}}}}}
wrote:
With MySIPSwitch closing the end of the month, what is the real
alternative that operates in the same way?

Wow, that sucks raw lemons. I guess one should never base too much of
what one does around internet freebies.

grrrr

Old October 23rd 09, 08:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sinna

Stephen Hammond wrote:
I could never work it out myself

Well... I know the existence of MySIPswitch but I never used it as I've
implemented my own plan.
I think it can be possible to work it out yourself depending on what
you're actually requiring.

Perhaps you can tell the kind of SIP-device you're using and the number
of SIP providers.

Sinna
Old October 23rd 09, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:37:05 +0000, {{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:

With MySIPSwitch closing the end of the month, what is the real
alternative that operates in the same way?

Thanks.

https://www5.pbxes.com/index_e.php
or
http://www.voxalot.com
??

--
Please remove 'no_spam_' from email address