Vonage knocked out in UK

Old November 2nd 09, 03:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Vic

Default Vonage knocked out in UK

It seems that Vonage connection to the outside world has been knocked
out in the UK at present (no calls to or from Vonage to non-Vonage
networks). Vonage can't tell me when service will be restored.
Old November 3rd 09, 10:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Vic" wrote in message ...
It seems that Vonage connection to the outside world has been knocked
out in the UK at present (no calls to or from Vonage to non-Vonage
networks). Vonage can't tell me when service will be restored.

Well, that kind of makes a lie of the old adage "you get what you pay for"
Try Smartvoip.com instead.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%